Welcome to Morning Call for August 25, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Delta orders 30 more A321neos – Marketwatch
- Boeing shuffles commercial engineering roles – FlightGlobal
- FAA opens review of Boeing engineers – SeattleTimes
- Tarmac Aerosave is the world’s number one aircraft and engine recycling firm – Alcircle
- Embraer Expands NE Service Center Network Capabilities – AIN
- Kenya Airways being nationalized again – AirInsight
- Strong bookings keep Ryanair on course to hit targets – Reuters
- 29th Airbus A220 for airBaltic – Air101
- Shock as Ryanair Pulls ALL FLIGHTS from Northern Ireland – NItravelnews
Urban Air Mobility
- Archer and REEF Team Up To Tackle Urban Congestion with Vertiports and Urban Air Mobility Networks – GlobeNewswire
- Alaska Airlines flight evacuated at Seattle-Tacoma after passenger phone catches fire – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.