AirInsight US Airline Performance Index
The index through 16 August has remained in a very slow growth mode, nearly flat as airlines have adjusted and cut back planned August growth to accommodate lower than hoped traffic.
- Boeing cutting deeper – Bloomberg
- IndiGo trades 7.8% higher following news of proposed leaseback of 12 ATR aircraft – FinancialNews
- Almost 100 more jobs set to go at Bombardier in Belfast – Newsletter
- Second Prototype advances SkyCourier Program – AustralianFlying
- Low-cost long-haul: Is it dead or has its time finally come? – Gridpoint
- IranAir Launches Flights to Spain, Aims European Network Restoration – IranAir
- Qatar makes big refunds – AirwaysMag
- German fund WSF approves local support for Lufthansa subsidiaries – FlightGlobal
Urban Air Mobility
- White House Support of eVTOL – eVTOL
- Linz progresses its plans to be an urban air mobility pilot city – SmartCitiesWorld
- Wait for it! – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.