AirInsight US Airline Performance Index
The index through 14 August has remained in a very slow growth mode, nearly flat as airlines have adjusted and cut back planned August growth to accommodate lower than hoped traffic.
- Spicejet adding A340 freighter – TimesofIndia
- Value of used A380 is zero – VFTW
- Airbus Set to Name Former GE Executive as Europe Sales Chief – Bloomberg
- Only in a Learjet – Instagram
- JetBlue confirmed its much-anticipated London flights will be delayed – BusInsider
- London City to re-evaluate plans – Airwaysmag
- American to operate over 1,000 cargo flights – Airwaysmag
- Ryanair’s flight cuts are no surprise and signal an aviation nosedive – Guardian
Urban Air Mobility
- Elbit’s THOR Completes Environmental Qualification Tests – UAS
- Omnipresent receive Govt. Approval to start Drone Delivery Trial – sUASnews
Don’t forget the gear! – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.