We had a chance to speak with CTO Riona Armesmith and head of sales Simon Roads. Our conversations focused on the following issues:
- Please update us on MagniX
- The demand for power always grows – how far can MagniX take its motors?
- The big news is the Eviation program – please update us on this
- Looking at the hybrid and electric power aviation space – is it in a bubble?
- Talk to us about battery technologies – this seems to be the Achilles heel for electric power
- What do you see as the extent of the market? And what is your associated timeline?
Please follow and like us:
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.
We spoke with CTO Rina Aermesmith and head of sales Simon Roads covering issues from magniX motors, Eviation, batteries, and their timeline expectations.
Subscriber content – Sign in