January 2023 is off to a good start as we have noted among new deliveries. Here is our updated model and page 2 highlights the good start to the year. Subscribers have access to the 14-page model.
Some key items:
- It’s mainly about Boeing and the MAX8 in January
- Southwest is the big customer, having taken 15
- In total 33 MAX8s were traded
- Airbus seems off to a slower start
- Earlier today we noted that, perhaps, we are in an era of incremental improvements. If this is true, the CEOs and NGs might see their lives lengthened by technologies we will hear about as the year progresses
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.