- The Boeing 737 MAX is expected to re-enter service by the year-end. What next?
- How confident can we be in the process of recertifying the MAX?
- How do Boeing and airlines get the traveling public to fly the MAX?
- Eddy Pieniazek – Head of Analytics and Advisory at Ishka Aviation Finance
- Ben Baldanza – CEO, Board Director, Professor
- Dr. Ron Epstein – Managing Director, Aerospace & Defense BofA Securities, Inc.
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous like includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.