Here’s the updated model.
- Boeing had a good month and now 787 deliveries are back on track too
- Like Airbus deliveries “feel” slower but Boeing’s situation is explainable – even so, the supply chain is hammered
- In 2021 there were 230 MAX deliveries and YTD there have been 211, a sure sign of progress
- Even with several sources, tracking MAX deliveries by model remains a challenge
- To date, 752 MAX8s have been delivered, well above the number of 737-900ERs delivered and this model is set to catch up with 737-700 deliveries perhaps even this year
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.