- What will the post-Covid air travel experience look like?
- How will the pandemic affect flying?
- How are airlines reacting now?
- What other changes might we expect?
- Award-winning freelance journalist and analyst specializing in aviation, airlines, safety, multimodal transportation, and the passenger experience
- Available for commissions, white papers, thought leadership and analysis pieces
- Seth Miller has over a decade of experience covering the airline industry. With a strong focus on passenger experience, Seth also has deep knowledge of inflight connectivity and loyalty programs. He is widely respected as an unbiased commentator on the aviation industry.
- He is frequently consulted on innovations in passenger experience by airlines and technology providers.
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.