Here’s the updated model.
- Orders YTD have picked up nicely. Also, deliveries have started to recover this year.
- The recovery is being driven by MAX. The chart on page 2 shows how much Boeing is missing the 787 deliveries.
- Boeing’s strong customer region remains in North America. They must be missing the Chinese market.
- Page 6 shows how the Lessors have come back and impacted orders, and military customers help too.
- Page 7 has an updated look for the MAX. We are now tracking specific models.
- Page 8 shows the recovery for CFM now that the MAX is being delivered again.
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.