Here’s the updated model.
- Orders YTD have picked up nicely. Also, deliveries have started to recover this year.
- The recovery is being driven by MAX. The chart on page 2 shows how much Boeing is missing the 787 deliveries.
- Boeing’s strong customer region remains in North America. They must be missing the Chinese market.
- Page 6 shows how the Lessors have come back and impacted orders, and military customers help too.
- Page 7 has an updated look for the MAX. We are now tracking specific models.
- Page 8 shows the recovery for CFM now that the MAX is being delivered again.