Pardon the delay – summer travel got in the way. Here is our update to the Boeing O&D model with July 2019 added.
- The 787-9 and 737-800A are this year’s best sellers YTD. Which indicates the depth of the MAX impact.
- Looking at deliveries on page 2 you can see the dramatic impact the lack of MAX deliveries has had so far this year.
- On page 4 notice who has been taking deliveries and what has been delivered. Delta is the biggest customer YTD and the last 737 they ordered is delivered.
- Page 6 shows the paucity of Lessor order activity this year.
- Page 7 shows the sharp rise in “Undisclosed” customers which where orders may be hidden. Also, note the increase in government business.
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.