Welcome to Morning Call for September 27, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- Airbus and the A320 re-wing theories – MentourPilot
- Boeing sales chief embraces optimism – SeattleTimes
- Rolls-Royce wins B-52 re-engining – MentourPilot
- eVTOL with 800-mile range – InterestingEngineering
- XO Enhances Member Benefits, Charter Fleet – BJTonline
- Delta Just Made a Request That Could Improve Air Travel for Everyone – Inc.
- American updates Contract of Carriage again – VFTW
- United Airlines wants customers to pay for something they may find outrageous – ZDNet
- Nigerian regulator gets tough on outstanding charges – ch-Aviation
- SAA restarts without funding from private investor – ch-Aviation
Urban Air Mobility
- Airbus reveals modified flying taxi built to soar quietly over urban areas – National
- Great Greek planespoort location – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.