Yesterday Embraer’s San Jose dos Campos operation was disrupted by strike action. When we contacted the firm we were told the action was small – 80% of the employees were at work. The remaining 20% were outside. Many of these fearful of crossing the...
The British Airways strike is costing the £40 million per day and has now entered the second of two planned days. An additional strike is possible on September 27th should an agreement not be reached by then. BALPA, the pilots union, claims that the difference between...
Ops Group put out an urgent message that warrants attention. “Last week, 120 Ethiopian Air Traffic Controllers announced a strike. Approximately 100 of them have now been banned from operating, and 10 of them – including the Chief Controller, Senior ATCOs,...
AirInsight is the boutique aerospace media and analysis team and part of AirInsight Group LLC.
Manage Cookie Consent
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.