Let’s start off with the updated data model.
- Airbus delivered 47 aircraft in July to 32 customers. Airbus deliveries are 344 2021 YTD (99 more than the same period 2020). Cancellations came from CSA.
- Airbus registered two A320neo orders.
- After cancelations Airbus net orders stood at 33 in the Jan-Jul period 2021. Airbus backlog as of 31st July stood at 6,873 aircraft.
- July highlight – Air Austral took delivery of three A220-300s
- Condor order question we asked about – Condor signed an agreement with Airbus for the purchase of seven Airbus A330neo and intends to lease a further nine. The order is a commitment from the airline, based on a signed contract, and will appear in the order book once all conditions are met. Condor will take delivery of new aircraft from 2022. The re-allocation of airframes is not unusual; we have done this in the past with other aircraft as well.