Here’s our updated model.
- Boeing won some orders in August compared to zero for Airbus
- The freighter and military continue to be useful business lines
- 787 deliveries started again
- This helps Boeing move closer to its previous delivery patterns (page 2)
- But China remains a big gap for MAX (page 8)
- “Undisclosed” has made a comeback
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.