Here’s our updated model for June based on Boeing’s most recent update.
- 2020 continues to be a nasty year. Page 2 shows how much worse than in 2019.
- Military orders for P-8 match 787-10 orders
- The 787-9 is by far the most delivered model this year
- The MAX overhang is huge despite cancellations creeping closer to 1,000
- The picture remains depressing
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.