Here is our updated public access model. Subscribers can log in to see the fare more detailed model, which has also been updated.
- It is too soon to talk about any trends. Besides the Coronavirus impact doesn’t show up yet.
- Only two months into the year, 737-800 transactions are already at ~23% of last year’s total. The MAX8 issues are plaguing fleet and network planners. These numbers are nearly double the A320 numbers, which tells its own story.
- A320neo transactions are running 2.3 times those of A320ceo. The switch is in full swing.
- 787-9 and A350-900 numbers are down and maybe just a slow start? The dramatic traffic dropoff won’t slow production for a few months as the supply chain deliveries cannot be slowed fast enough.
- We expect to see bigger slowdowns over the next few months as deliveries are delayed and fleets are parked. Airlines have way too much capacity given the sharp drop in demand.