Welcome to Morning Call for September 15, 2021, and the Top Aviation News Stories for today. You can also search our Archives for older news stories by date.
AirInsight US Airline Index
- China’s first C919 jet bound for airline to enter final assembly – regulator – Yahoo
- Boeing’s August O&D – Yahoo
- U.S. awarding $482.3 million in aviation manufacturing assistance – Yahoo
- Boeing’s CMO – Boeing
- Bombardier’s Challenger 3500 – Yahoo
- The sudden change at Southwest – KXAN
- American’s club access – TPG
- Sydney Airport accepts higher take-over bid – Air101
- KLM prepares for countries introducing vaccination obligation – Aviation24
Urban Air Mobility
- Dufour and Rega partner to develop eVTOL air ambulance- eVTOL
- Way too close – Twitter
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.