Here’s the updated model.
- Both OEMs saw a good recovery
- Boeing won more orders, but it is unclear how many of the 2021 orders were rolled from last year
- Airbus won deliveries handily
- Airbus and Boeing each have a favorite LCC; IndiGo and Ryanair respectively
- Page 5 & 6 – here we see Boeing’s dominance in freighters playing a pivotal role. And why Airbus decided on the A350F.
- Page 8 highlights the A321neos dominance of its segment
- Page 10 shows how the MAX recovery helped Boeing’s order book
- Pages 11 through 12 show MoM performance. Pay special attention to MoM 3 – the MoM segment is growing and the absence of a credible (to the market) option from Boeing is glaringly obvious. This is confirmed on Page 12.