AirInsight US Airline Performance Index
The index through 16 August has remained in a very slow growth mode, nearly flat as airlines have adjusted and cut back planned August growth to accommodate lower than hoped traffic.
- Boeing scores year’s first 737 MAX order – StreetInsider
- Boeing Rebrands The 737 MAX – VFTW
- A350-900 operators alerted to Trent XWB-84 blade cracking – FlightGlobal
- Boeing’s detailed instructions for modifying 737 MAX – AvWeek
- Flying in the Age of COVID-19 – BJTonline
- Icelandair expects four-year recovery – FlightGlobal
- FlySpiceJet had several air-safety incidents over the last few years – EconomicTimes
- Lufthansa and pilots agree on preliminary austerity measures – Vereinigung Cockpit
- Southwest Declines $2.8 Billion Government Loan – IBTimes
Urban Air Mobility
- There are 300 UAM programs in development with a forecast for 430,000 aircraft over the next 20 years. AirInsight started covering this sector last year and we would appreciate you sharing your level of interest in Urban Air Mobility. Please complete this very short reader survey to allow us to better understand your views on Advanced Air Mobility.
- Honeywell to supply flight deck technology for next Vertical Aerospace eVTOL demonstrator – AerospaceTestingIntl
- Searching for Early Use Cases for eVTOL Aircraft – AviationToday
- A380 landing in a crosswind – Twitter