Three-quarters of the year is now behind us. What does it look like? Here’s our updated transactions model through September.
- We are at 94% compared to this time last year – so we are a bit behind
- Southwest undertook 72 transactions YTD – we’ll repeat it: this must be a record
- 66% of transactions have been for single-aisle models
- Slow new deliveries mean a scramble for second-hand models and lease extensions – lots of deals happening
- A320ceo and 737-800s are in high demand
- This report would be incomplete without the MoM chart
Co-Founder AirInsight. My previous life includes stints at Shell South Africa, CIC Research, and PA Consulting. Got bitten by the aviation bug and ended up an Avgeek. Then the data bug got me, making me a curious Avgeek seeking data-driven logic. Also, I appreciate conversations with smart people from whom I learn so much. Summary: I am very fortunate to work with and converse with great people.